Monday, February 08, 2010

 

I'm Being Very Sneaky

So let us try this again shall we?

Used to be I was all about the blogging… and people seemed to like it. However, life and all its shenanigans (gosh I love that word) caught up to me and it went to the wayside. In the meantime I got in at ground level with Facebook and the rest of the world came with me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great way to keep up with folks, but it’s really just a web page for the fantastically lazy- right up my alley I suppose.

I tried to re-blog a few times, but the muse just wasn’t with me. So, instead I just did my thing, holding my words on the inside, relegating them to 20 words or less status updates (“Kirk Maroscher is rock and rolling all nite, while partying ev-ery day”). But, I’m in day one of a week’s vacation and I’m already bored out of my skull, so- trying this again. Also, when I return to work I’ll be on 1st shift so that should give me a little more time to compose n’ such. The trick is that I’m not really going to advertise my resurgence; this is primarily for two distinct reasons-

1) Now that blogging is hardly cool anymore, I’m now cool for blogging just by default. Sort’a underground. I’m like the secret only the hip know about… at least that’s what I’m telling myself.

2) When the soon to happen inevitability of “I give up and stop writing” occurs- it won’t be such a letdown.

Really I should focus on #2.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?