Wednesday, February 10, 2010

 

I Wish I'd Thought Of That... Oh, Wait- I Did!

I can't tell you how many times I raised my fist in the air, wishing a pox on the fact that no one had invented sarcasm font yet (and God knows I wasn't going to do it). After all, if you've known me for anywhere over ten minutes you'd know that I'm all about the sarcasm. Of course, this usually boils over to my writing (emails, whatever) and most of the time folks get it... however occasionally someone will think I'm serious and an inevitable whirlwind of backlash ensues. BTW- shocking the correlation of those people and ultra-fundamentalist Christians.
So anyhoo, it seems that someone didn't really invent a font, but more of a new punctuation mark- admittedly a much better idea than my own.

Check it out here, via Geeklogie.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?