Monday, August 13, 2007

 

Who’da Thought That A Normal Life Would Be So Difficult?

For the past 3 years or so, I’ve been having to go to bed (or at least attempt to go to bed) at around 3pm on Sundays. As regular visitors of Kirkopolis know, I’ve been working 3rd shift which means I have to be up by about 10:30pm to be there by 11:30 p.m. Well, as of Monday I’m on the dream shift- a.k.a. 1st shift. It sure sounds sweet, 5am to 3:30ish M-Th. The problem is, my body is soooo used to going to bed early on a Sunday that my mind is completely wigging out at the moment. Well, more so than normal I suppose.
It’s a nice shift, I get up early enough to beat the staggering Southern Illinois traffic (inside joke to those who know) but anymore I’m a morning person anyway. Plus, during the hot days, like now, when its to much to ride safely I can still hit the gym after work before the 5 o’clock crowd hits and really starts to annoy me.
Anyhoo, got some other news in the works, but I don’t want to jinx myself so I’ll tell ya all about it in a week or so (ohhhh, intrigue).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?