Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

Someone Named Kirk’s Got Himself A Birthday Coming Up…

…and you just may need some gift ideas.
From Bloomberg.com

Beatles `Guitar' Lyrics May Fetch $775,660 at Arizona Auction
By Linda Sandler
Jan. 10 (Bloomberg) -- A handwritten lyric of the Beatles song, ``While My Guitar Gently Weeps,'' will be offered for about $775,660 by Cooper Owen at a U.S. sale on Jan. 15.
George Harrison's words to the song, which was recorded in 1968, reveal the strains within the band at the time, the auction house said in a statement. The lyrics will be sold as part of a memorabilia auction in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Comments:
Let me be the first to say .....HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

I drop you gift in the mail....uh...I need you address.
 
Allow me to be the second person to send good whishes your way. As for a gift, how 'bout a summer-long invitation to fish from a 17 foot, 150 HP, Astroglass bass-murdering machine, equipped with the latest sonar-and-GPS technofunk? Oh, and one free breakfast at Hardees.

BassMasterBlaster
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ND7wSZj-L0

Happy B-day. :)
 
You and E both have January birthdays? Hm. Why don't I remember that?

Anyhoo. Happy Birthday! What are you going to be, 15? 16? You can't be in your mid-30s, because that would make me, um. . .never mind.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?