Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

I Like This Guy, What A Shame That I Probably Won’t Be Voting For Him- Or, Just When You Thought I Was Going All Left Wing On Ya

After all, I’ve been saving my McCain vote for years. But then again who knows, we might just see some sort of McCain / Giuliani ticket, which of course could give us up to eight blissful years of real Republican leadership (and be ‘real’ I mean an office lead by convictions, and not lead by oil companies, defense firms, Karl Rove, etc…..). Personally I’m just glad that I won’t be forced, simply by default, to vote Democrat in the big one…. the streak should survive.

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, a moderate Republican best known for his stewardship of the city after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, has taken the first step in a 2008 presidential bid.
The former mayor filed papers to create the Rudy Giuliani Presidential Exploratory Committee, Inc., establishing a New York-based panel that would allow him to raise money to explore a White House run and travel the country.
The four-page filing, obtained by The Associated Press, lists the purpose of the non-profit corporation "to conduct federal 'testing the waters' activity under the Federal Election Campaign Act for Rudy Giuliani."

So, despite what Oprah may wish- the Obhma ticket may not be as strong as once suspected. I like him as well, but let’s not get crazy here.

Comments:
I once heard a speech by former Sen. Gary Hart (D CO). I was IMPRESSED. The guy turned out to be just another smooth talkin' scum bag. Let's keep an eye on Obama...maybe he's OK, maybe not. In the meantime we always have the straight talkin,' thin hipped, Hillary to swoon over.
 
I know what you mean. At one time I voted for GW, then he turned out to be the the most imperialistic, inept, scumbag president in the history of our country.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?