Thursday, November 23, 2006

 
I Knew It!!!

I posted about this guy before, and his phenomena on YouTube keeps growing. Seems he’s the #7 most subscribed “show” out there. Not bad for one of the most popular pages on the net.
Anyhoo, it seems in this episode he’s meeting with producers in L.A. My guess is that with a void to be filled after the cancellation of “Queer Eye” the powers that be are looking for the next Caron Kressley- could it be William?
Here’s the thing- he still works at The Gap in Paducah, Ky. a mere 30 minutes away from my hometown. It’s got a good mall that I need to visit anyway so I figure I’ll let fate decide. Me and um, someone I haven’t mentioned (gotta keep some things private) will go down there and fall into the Gap. If he’s workin’ I suppose I’ll buy a little somethin' somethin' then have a story to tell after fame becomes him.
If not, I’ll still have new duds for the winter.

Comments:
Did he mention that he was in LA?
 
Yup.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?