Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

…And The Radio Free Celebrity I’m In Love With This Week Is-

So Jaws suggested G4’s Morgan Web, definitely fits the criteria, which of course “hotness” is the only qualification. However, there are very few video games that I’m good at right off the bat, and since I have no work ethic and have the attention span of a humming bird on crack, I pretty much hate all video games and most things associated with them (but I can see me making an exception in her case- after all I’m lazy, not stupid).
Anyhoo, this week’s edition is again an obscure hostess on an obscure series, that’s actually a pretty good watch. The fact she can probably change your oil and transmission fluid is just a really cool plus.So, without any further ado I give you the house from TLC's “Overhaulin"-


Adrienne Janic

Comments:
I'm surprised. You always pick the dark-haired girls.

J-
 
Oh.... just gim'me time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?