Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Ahhh, Like Sweet, Sweet Morphine….

You know that feeling you get when you’re a heroin / crack / meth / Days Of Our Lives – type addict? Then you go and kick the habit, all cold turkey ‘n sh*t? And then for a long time you’re dealer / NBC affiliate doesn’t come by to tempt you with a fix? And that feeling of longing, emptiness and pain that you felt at first is starting to go away? Then out of no where your dealer / NBC affiliate comes back out of nowhere with a huge supply of primo stuff and story lines?
No! Don’t know that feeling? Well, other than the Days Of Our Lives part neither do I. But, none the less I bet it felt a lot like the absence of my imaginary friend Jawamily over at Former MVP.
She’s been out for a while, working a ton (which boy oh boy can I empathize with- nice use of the word ‘empathize’ huh?) but has thrown her adoring public a bone.
Do yourself a favor and check it out. While you’re at it, convince her to talk Steigs into emerging from her cocoon (a metaphorical one, not a real one, and it has nothing to do with the movie of the same title either) and give us something that’ll wow the socks off us…. We’re waiting like its Episode I without Jar Jar.

Check out Jaws here (and welcome back me lady).

Comments:
Holy Crap! My own post? I don't even know how to react? I feel like weeping and pulling a speech from betwixt my bossum. "I'd like to thank my manager, Kirk, and The Lord Above." (I'm like a R&B artist.)

Thanks!!! Now wish me luck! I'm off to play a little poker. Since the Huskers won today, I feel like the odds are in my favor.
 
And seriously...thanks!!! I don't deserve such praise! I love being comparable to crack!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?