Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

Tales From The Gym


So I worked a ton on Friday, was pretty exhausted and therefore didn't go to the gym. Instead I went this a.m. (Saturday) to make up for my Friday. Now Saturdays are usually one of my days off so I walked into a bunch of people I didn't know and didn't want around me. I have a routine and so do the people I normally work out around. These new people were not my workout friends and are not welcome in my workout world. These people just used the stations with no real zest and refused to re-stack their weights. I freaking HATE that.
I could feel all of them, looking at me, listening to their Kenny Chesney playing iPods. And what's worse, not one of the many girls was even remotely attractive. Where oh where is the motivation?
I really do fear change.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?