Sunday, October 29, 2006

 
Since “Queer Eye” Has Been Canceled, We Now Move Into “Funny, Gay Men II”

For all I know this guy’s been a YouTube phenomenon for some time, yet I’ve been busy so I haven’t quite kept up on things.
Anyhoo, as a straight guy with no idea how the other half thinks, the materialistic advice of an anonymous gay man really does the trick (so to speak). To ease my fellow Mid-Westerners into this, I choose a take co-starring his ‘quite the hottie’ friend Stephanie.

Interesting side note: As I’m posting this I’m also checking in on this week’s NASCAR race- That’s right, y’all bitches better be checkin’ out how no homo I be!!!

Comments:
That was F U N N Y ! Q: Does this mean that guys over 40 should not wear jeans...or should we just shoot ourselves?
 
A: Shoot yourselves.
 
I checked out a couple more of his YouTubes and they're all just as funny as this... and he's from Paducah, Ky. A mere 60 or so miles away. Whod'a thunk that this kind of crap can originate in my neck of the woods.
 
OK Kirk, I'll shoot myself--but before I do allow me to say that my over-66-year-old and firm buns looks a hellova lot better than 50% of the 30-somethings asses. Most, inclusing some gals, have that "muffin look." That's when the the jeans have fat hanging over the jeans perimeter--not unlike the baked dough hanging over the muffin pan. :))
 
Man, I hope Anonymous is not your dad.
 
...oh yes, yes it is. He's quite delusional in the twilight of his life.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?