Monday, October 16, 2006

 
Just When I Thought I Couldn’t Hate Miami Any More… They Prove Me Wrong

Ah, U of M football. The breeding ground for the NFL quarterback, that fertile soil that grows the NFL linebacker, that sess pool lagoon of rotted sewage that produces such fine citizens as Ray Lewis and Jeremy Shockey. Boy have they done themselves proud once again.
Good Lord, check out this fight. Even for football, which gives some tempers a little liberty, this is disgraceful.
Really, what kind of alumni can give money to such a rotted program like U of M football? These guys make Cincinnati basketball look like one of the Academies.
I find it funny that during the commentary, the great Lou Holtz says, “The inmates cannot run the prison.” Ironic since a good percentage of Miami’s players are either past, present or future incarcerated guests of the state. Frankly, I can’t believe that they didn’t recruit Maurice Clarett a little harder, guess they couldn’t pay as well as Ohio State.
College football (and all collegiate sports for that matter) is a good thing. With all the cheating, alumni payoffs and grade fixing you hear of, really 99% is positive. The last few years, as my SIU Salukis have been quite successful, I find myself excited while I watch them play and win- my point being is that actions such as these are a pure example of a few bad apples ruining the pot- Miami is and always has been one of those apples.
If I was a student, faculty or alumnus of Miami I would be embarrassed and ashamed of my University.
If I was the NCAA or UofM’s governing body I would cancel the rest of the season.
Yes, heads should roll, but I suppose it would cost too much money.

So, good news to the New York Mets- You are no longer my most hated sports team. Enter- the Hurricanes.

Comments:
Animals all.
 
GO METS! :)))
 
Their big punishment? One game.

ONE. GAME.

If I was their athletic director, I would kick them all off the team. It's atmospheres like this -- where they act like asses and get slapped on the wrist -- that breed professional players like that dude that stomped on that Tennessee Titans dude.


Lisa
 
Suspension.

I meant "one game suspension."

Sorry!

Lisa
 
Rickey has been an intense Dolphins and Hurricanes fan since he was a child.
LOL
LOL
LOL
This year he's expanding some of his sports attire to Notre Dame and a few others.
He still won't ever abandon his real teams, even though they are an embarrassment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?