Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

Random Images From The Vault


Being as my breathing sustains itself at different rhythms
My heart will also beat out of time
Racing lightning grabs my gaze
As my attention switches to the rain

My mystics swarm in at patterns yet to be discovered
And my ships sail to ports against the wind
Time is just an illusion, lunchtime doubly so
Is anxiety and bliss synonymous to everyone
A cat sitting in a window
And a sea-cow feasting on lettuce
The phone is ringing now, so I suppose the water will continue to boil

G.R.


Comments:
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.

I absolutely love that line.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Explain this to the ignorant one, please. I googled it and came up with Douglas Adams.
 
Ahhh MonShari... very good.
That line is indeed from Mr. Douglas Adams, I suppose that's why the autor put it in those crazy leaning letters.
The quote if from a GREAT book called "The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and just also happens to be my favorite book of all time.
If you haven't read it, you really, really should. It is, by a long shot, the funniest book EVER!!!
About a month or so ago I did a post that was a whole bunch of quotes from Douglas. Check 'em out, I think you'd dig 'em.

-K
 
I'm gonna hafta get it.
 
Where are you?

Pooooossssssttttt!

Lisa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?