Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Random Images From The Vault



Because right now it’s all mine.
Because right now it’s too good to share.

Because right now “what if” is the cup of hot chocolate in the long, cold, winter.
Because right now I want to say everything.
Because right now I want to say nothing.
Because right now I’m too frightened to ask.
Because right now I must.

Because right now is so very surreal.
Because right now is so very real.
Because right now is an impossibility.
Because right now I wish I was a poet.
Because right now is an open book.

Because right now you are Emma Thompson-
Because right now I am Anthony Hopkins-
Because right now Christopher Reeve has just purchased the estate that once employed us both-
Because right now you are leaving on a train-
Because right now the audience is dying for me to tell you.

Because right now I can’t imagine saying any of this.
Because right now I can’t imagine not.

Because right now I must know your thoughts.

Because tomorrow we will have this out of the way.
Because tomorrow we will know.
Because tomorrow we will be ourselves again.
Because tomorrow we will take our breaths away.
… and tomorrow we will smile.

Because always she is my friend, and she is forever in my heart.

G.R.



Comments:
Ha! I knew you fell for Eileen! This has "I love you Eileen" written all over it! You two were hooked on each other!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?