Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

G.M’s Still Making Cars. Huh, Who Knew?

There’s been rumors for a while, as a matter of fact I’ve blogged about it before (I’d post a link but that takes, you know- effort) but Chevy just announced the return of the Camaro in 2009.
No telling yet about the drive train, engine size and other specs but it looks as if it will be available in both a V6 and V8. Of course rear wheel drive with independent suspension (hey, it’s Chevy. Let’s not assume anything here). Not sure of the size of the V8 but I'd bet it’s probably the same block that houses the Vortec in my old truck.
Now it is a Camaro and so as long as the stereo can still handle a little Whitesnake, well then we’re good to go.

Comments:
I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed or not, but I kind of think it looks a little sweet.
 
Don't be emarrassed at all, it's damn sweet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?