Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

"You Made A Woman Meow?"


One of my all time favorite movie lines. Bruno Kirby delivered it in “When Harry Met Sally.” In addition to that and some other great work (The Freshmen, Donnie Brasco, Good Morning Vietnam) Bruno also played a young Pete Clemenza who first brought a young Vito Corleone (Robert DeNiro) into a world of crime. That alone could support an entire career. I mean really, who wouldn’t want to be known for that?
Bruno Kirby died Monday as a result from leukemia. He was 57.

Comments:
I kinda liked his wagon-wheel coffee table.

Very sad.


Lisa
 
Hey Lisa *extend open arms* been a while. Good to see your back in the realm of 'Raido Free'
 
Oh, I check in every day. Just been lurking, not commenting.
 
Keepin' your mouth shut huh? Wow, when did you start THAT? BA-ZING!!!
 
I'll miss Bruno!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?