Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

Yet Another Reason Why Bill O’Reilly Is A Big Pussy

Remember just before the last presidential election when Bill O’Reilly was slamming Alec Baldwin for his statement that if Bush won the presidency he would move to France? He then challenged Baldwin to come on his show. Baldwin said ‘fine, but only if you produce definitive proof that I said such a thing.’ Remember that? Well, if not than just imagine that it happened ‘cause it did.
You see, Baldwin never said it. It’s like that ‘quote’ by Mariah Carey when she supposedly said that she was jealous of all those starving kids in Africa because they’re so thin. It’s an urban legend. Only an idiot would believe such a thing- a group which includes one Bill O’Reilly- media whore and cowardly automaton.
So, O’Reilly (or should I say, his people) search and search yet can’t come up with anything (because their isn’t anything). Baldwin (whom by the way I also consider a whiney, propaganda-ridden, idiot) says ‘ok, so we know I didn’t say it, but I’ll still go on your show given you make a public apology for not checking your sources and slandering me without due cause.’ A reasonable request, even from Alec Baldwin.
Anyhoo, Baldwin never heard a thing back from O’Reilly. Nada, nothing, zip. Seems ol’ bill can’t quite admit that he’s nothing more than FoxNew’s version of Katie Couric and basically just reads what he’s handed.
So, back to my point.
Within the last few years Bill has been at feud with my favorite former Sportscenter anchor and current favorite all-around commentator, Keith Olbermann. Although, Keith consistently calls him out to challenge Bill’s perpetual backtalk and yadda yaddas, Bill can’t seem to grow enough balls to meet up with him. Perhaps he’s aware that there may not be a chance to wear an earpiece and be under the guise of a remote conservative think tank telling him what to say, how to look, which is the fork, which is the spoon, etc….
From Yahoo News
PASADENA, Calif. - Keith Olbermann was eagerly anticipating his first meeting with Bill O'Reilly. It didn't happen.
The feuding cable TV personalities both attended a charity fundraiser thrown by New York Yankees manager Joe Torre last November. Olbermann picked up his name tag and spotted O'Reilly's tag on the table.
"He never got within 20 feet of me," Olbermann told the Television Critics Association's summer meeting Saturday. "I swear to God, every time I looked up, he would suddenly look down. He was staring over at me. But we're about the same height, so I really don't think he's going to come talk to me. If I were about a foot shorter, I'm sure there would be a confrontation of some sort."

“If I were about a foot shorter, I'm sure there would be a confrontation of some sort." Now that’s good stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?