Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

I’m Closing On My House Soon So I’ll Have Some Extra Cash…

…and I’m newly single.
DENVER - A date with Jessica Biel will be up for bid next week to help raise money for a teenager who lost her leg in a prom night limousine accident…
The event dubbed "Mollypalooza" to help Molly Bloom's family with medical expenses is scheduled for Tuesday at the Rock Island Club, organizers told The Denver Post and Rocky Mountain News. The News described the date as a lunch date.
In an audio message posted on the Internet, Esquire's "The Sexiest Woman Alive" urges listeners to support the event and says: "I intend to submit a very special auction item as my contribution to the evening."
Sure, I know it’ll be fruitless, sure it's just lunch, but it’s for a good cause and keep in mind the most important thing- IT’S JESSICA FREAKIN’ BIEL!!!

Comments:
She uses a bow and arrows...what other warning signs does one need? And Cupid, (rhymed with...) when looking at her "gestalt" does not come to mind.
 
Um... whatever. It's still Jessica Freakin' Biel!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?