Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

According To Gym


So I signed up at the local Gold’s Gym and have been going pretty steady since, about two months now.
It’s a nice place, and the people are friendly and helpful. I was kind of half expecting a bunch of uber-looking, rock solid, super freaks who wouldn’t give an average (well, OK- slightly above average) Joe like myself the time of day, unless of course they could flex while looking at their watch.
During my initial visit I did notice that the um, ‘view’ alone was worth the price of admission. However, for every eye-friendly female (who by the way does not want to be bothered by would-be muscle head Casanova’s- more on that later) there are at least 4 guys who look like they were just sculpted by Michelangelo. I suppose it really doesn’t pay to be King, especially when you’re King of the Dipshits.
But enough self-deprecating humor- here’s a few things I’ve observed and would love to pass on.

Um, it’s at this point I’m supposed to think of a summation that contains the same amount of attempted wit shown in the above. But, nothing seems to be coming to mind so I’ll just go ahead and cut my losses by wrapping it up with nada.


Comments:
"I was kind of half expecting a bunch of uber-looking, rock solid, super freaks who wouldn’t give an average (well, OK- slightly above average) Joe like myself the time of day, unless of course they could flex while looking at their watch."


-In MARION? How big is that joint?
Oh well, props for working out...keep it up boyo...
-MH
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?