Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Yup, Still Alive

Miss me? It’s been a crazy last few days so I haven’t written nothin’, but amazingly enough I have little to nothing to say.
I did go to St. Louis for a seminar, but it was utterly un-eventful. A great seminar, but unless you work in distribution you would probably care less. Well, except that I was at this bar/grill place pn the Hill and was really jonesing for cigarette so I bought a pack for somewhat over 4 bucks and only smoked 3 in like two hours, then intentionally left the pack there. I’m not sure why I really wanted a smokie treat, but it’s been forever and for some reason they really hit the spot.
Other than that absolutely nothing has been going on, I’ve just been busy.
Well, I’m gonna finish off that Waltz thin crust I ordered, listen to a little Jane’s Addiction and divulge in some strawberry ice cream. Action packed huh?
This Sunday I’m fishing with dad in the new boat- I haven’t been fishing in like 10 years so I’ll give ya report on the frustrations of it all.
Now, you just wasted about three minutes of you life reading this post. SUCKERS!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?