Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

When In Rome...

For the most part I have Wednesdays off at work, so I tend to do a lot of catch-up on the things that I’ve missed throughout the week- you know laundry, errands, bathing… and catching up on ye olde blog.
I like doing that on Wednesdays (by the way, I’ve always had trouble spelling the word ‘Wednesday,’ seems like it should be Wensday, oh well- back to the topic at hand) since my two favorite humor sites, The Onion and SportsPickle do their updates on Wednesdays. Makes me almost feel like I’m part of the elite. Boy delusion is a blissful state don’t ya think.
So I’ll do my best to post as often as I can, but if you rely on me for scheduling purposes (and by that I mean you are a very sad person) look for updates on hump day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?