Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Radio Free Will Be Out Of The Office…

Well, just for a little while. I’d say about three weeks or so, off and on. I’ll do my best, when I have a good day that is, and the muse hits me, to post up a little quirky quip for y’all per my M.O.
Its like this- I’ll probably dish out the specifics later, but I’m going through a tough time right now. Really, it’s the toughest, saddest, most hurtful and painful time that I will probably ever go through in my life. Don't worry hoever, I’ll pull through.
But I need something from you, my readers.
You see, I really love having my blog, and it really makes my day to know that people actually read it. When I get a comment on something I get all excited. Kinda like when I was a kid and I got a real letter in the mail.
What I need from you all (that is if I may be so bold to ask) is to hang with the blog for a while. Check in from time to time. From all my regulars, most of whom I’ve know for so long, to my new ‘imaginary friends’ – the all girl R&B trio of Jawamily, Eileen, Steigfried, and to all those in between. I so very do hope you’ll stick around. You people mean more than you’ll know.

From the point of conception
To the moment of truth
At the point of surrender
To the burden of proof
From the point of ignition
To the final drive
The point of the journey is not to arrive
Anything can happen...

Comments:
Hang in there, Kirk. I went through some really dark times last year. The clouds lift. Push through!
 
I check in every day, Kirky. And will continue to do so.

If you need ANYTHING, let me know.
 
Kirky! So sorry to hear you're going through the toughest time of your life but you seem to have perspective. Life is hard and also rewarding. We'll be here for you when you get back! And good for you for asking for support; I'm trying to do more of that in my life...try to get enough sleep. It makes all the difference.
 
Take stock--not in what you have--but who you are and what is in your heart. And that inventory will show you what we all know...that you are a mensch to be envied.

Kerr Mudgion
 
Not goin' anywhere, cuz. And you know my number.
- g
 
You guys are the cooooolest.
 
Sorry, 'bout the trouble, buddy. I could offer blithe advice, but I know it wouldn't help a whole lot, and it would feel cheap and contrived. So, know I'm praying for you, and if you need anything that I've got, let me know. If things get too heavy, go for a ride if you can.

-MH
 
My prayers are for both of you!- DC
 
Hope you are well. I miss you. Your wit brightens my afternoon moments.

Please do take care!

Soon,
Steigfried
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?