Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

And All Partakers Of Evil Joined Forces, Culminating In A Legion Of Doom To Destroy All That Was Once Good


It is as if God has left us, alone in a sea of despair and hopelessness-
Rosie O’Donnell has joined the cast of “The View.”
“The View" creator Barbara Walters confirmed Friday that O'Donnell will join her show in September, replacing the "Today" show-bound Meredith Vieira. Walters made the announcement from the stage of the Daytime Emmy awards.

So let me get this straight, Barbra Walters, Star Jones and Rosie O’Donnell in the same room at the same time- and we have to watch. Good Lord, why don’t they just throw in Yoko Ono to make it truly horrific for all of mankind?
There are few things in this world that I hate more than “The View” and those things just happen to be Rosie O’Donnell, Star Jones and Barbra Walters. Now that they are all together it would be like that guy from “Creed” releasing some music with… oh, it would just be like that guy from “Creed” releasing some music.
The strange thing about Rosie is that at one time I actually liked both her, her show and especially her stand-up. It’s not the lezzie thing I got a problem with (its 2006, deal with it people) it’s the whole “gotta save the world through my TV show that allows me to rake in millions of dollars for myself” thing that I got a problem with.
If you can recall, a few years ago there was a show kinda like this, only for guys. It was so bad that it was just sooo enjoyable to watch. It was called “The Other Half” and it starred Dick Clark, Danny Bonaduchi, A.C. Slater (of ‘Saved by the Bell’ fame, real name Mario Lopez but let's face it, he's Slater) and some random, non-threatening black guy. “The View” on the other hand really tries to be a show with some sort of social standing, when in fact it’s nothing but pure horror. Listening to the opinionated morality of these people is like taking cooking lessons from a meth dealer.
All in all, my day’s pretty much ruined. I’ll go back to this vile combination of evils in my head and fear for my future, your future and the future of our children.
Stay strong y’all, stay strong.

Comments:
I love the idea of The View (I'm a sucker for discussion panel shows like TV or Politically Incorrect/ Real Time), but I hate The View itself. It's one of those shows that never lived up to its potential, but then I realize, if it had, in my opinion, it would've died very early.

I used to watch reruns of Rosie O'Donnell's HBO standup when I was a kid, and I enjoyed it until she repeated a lot of that material during the Grammy's.

Here's hoping it gets better.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?