Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

For the first time in about three weeks I stopped, or at least drastically cut back on, my coughing (hey, got any thing to stop this coffin’ – old joke, I’ll tell ya later).
In addition, it’s like 52 degrees outside and getting warmer every day. Tomorrow will be the last day of February which means Spring is pretty much here. I’m not sure why, but even in the cold of March, the days seem warmer at that same temperature than if it were to happen in say, November. The very word “March” just seems so Springy.
Anyway, I didn’t go riding after work today, I wanted to give my body one more day of recuperating before I went out, plus I got very little sleep last night so I’m pretty drained.
52 may seem a little cold to ride in, but I was doing it at 35-37 so the 50’s will seem like the tropics.
Man I can’t wait ‘till April.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?