Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

At Least I Bothered To Shower

It’s been a rough week.
There was the whole crappy weather debacle while all the time I was fighting off a nasty cold.
Well, it all caught up to me yesterday and today I’m completely disgusting (well, more so than normal at least). I’ve been coughing up something that I think is some sort of mint jelly that I don’t remember consuming, and my nose has more crap running out of it that Lindsay Lohan’s after an all nighter with Tom Sizemore. I’ve also got a nasty fever and (for whatever reason) I somehow feel better when I don’t use deodorant. Normally I prefer to smell my best but there’s something about letting my skin breathe naturally that makes me feel better. Besides, the misses is at some bridal show hocking her firm’s teeth whitening services so I’m only offending the dog.
The worst part about this is that I’m quite sure that I can’t call in to work tomorrow. Since I’ve been out of the office for well over a week I have do things like answer the 67 e-mails that are awaiting me along with several other things I’ve been putting off.
Crap.
Until then, I’ll get some joy out of watching the Great American Race (that’s the Daytona 500 for you carpet bagging, educated folks) and feel generally sorry for my condition.
Oh, and I’ll smell bad the whole time. Rather liberating actually.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?