Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

At Least I Bothered To Shower- Part Deux

Been feeling really crappy for the last week or so and took it easy this weekend. Monday came around and I felt a little better, which what good because I had a ton of cathching up to do at work. Nearing the end of the work day I felt better than I had for some time, but then, like a bad joke, it began. By the time I gots meself home I felt like I got hit by a bus (turns out that it was the guy that played Neri in ‘The Godfather’ trilogy, but that’s a whole ‘nother story). I got a little something to eat and went straight to bed.
I slept for 22 hours.
No kidding, I went to sleep around three and didn’t get up until about noon today. Well, there was that five minutes around 10ish last night when I discovered I couldn’t move and called into work- for only the second time in two years, but other than that I’ve been asleep. Not just ‘in bed’ but totally asleep.
Since noon I forced myself to a shower (no shave, that’s just pushing it) and took off to mail our taxes and make a house payment. Other than that I’ve been in bed watching TVLand.
I’d forgotten how funny ‘Green Acres’ is.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?