Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

They’re Like Scavengers, Only They Prey A Little More On The Weak And Feeble

As many of you may know, my work schedule is the reverse of most, meaning I go in at 10pm and get out sometime around 9am. With that, most of my TV watching is done ‘till around noon.
Then interesting thing about commercials in that time frame is the high percentage of advertisements for work at home programs, title loans and ‘advanced’ degrees via U.S. mail.
Right.
It makes sense I suppose. Most those watching TV at that time aren’t exactly climbing the corporate ladder. Perhaps after hitting the afternoon bong these endeavors could actually seem like good ideas- just like rent to own.
Thank God for DVD’s. I got Volume III of ‘Family Guy’ for Christmas, so that ought’ a tide me over for a while.

Comments:
And of course, they are also massively overweight, thus the ads for Leptoprin and other expensive weightloss drugs -- which are too powerful for those wanting to lose a few "vanity pounds."
Man, people watching TV during the daytime are gullible.
 
You said it...now I gotta go so I can hit the ol' Ab Lounge.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?