Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

Global Exploration Just Aint What It Used To Be

If you look in the upper-right hand corner of my page you’ll see a little box marked “Next Blog.” It’s a neat little tool that will randomly take you to someone else’s blog.
Seems interesting at first- ‘till you really get going.
For some reason 3 out of every 4 bloggers lives somewhere in South America, and they all seem to have some weird affinity for Henati Japanamation.
The other 25% are from Seattle.
About once a week I get utterly bored and surf blogs for a while, but I rarely find anything worth reading for more than 5 minutes. Really, all I need is linked to this page anyway.

… makes me wonder what someone stumbling across my diatribes must be thinking.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?