Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

Catching Up With The Jones'

The story so far. -“In the beginning, God created the Universe. This has made a lot of people angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move.” Since then, times have changed a bit.
During my little sabbatical from da blog there have been a few additions to my life. Being as if a picture is worth a thousand words, and given my predilection for rambling incessantly, here’s a really efficent summation of the 4-1-1.




Got a wife.







Got a house.





Got a truck.








Got some (more) dogs.









Got a new mower.
This all happened within about 2 months. In addition, I made the move back to Marion (ironically due to being transferred from St. Louis) and started in my new position as a Shipping and Operational Logistics Supervisor. It’s just a fancy way of saying I supervise in a distribution facility.

So to cap it all off- things are going pretty good. Now I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop….

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?